With 12 grams of protein -- twice that found in leading yogurts-- new Yoplait Greek nourishes from the inside out. Available in four delicious flavors, Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain, the brand´s newest offering has a unique thick and creamy texture with the unmatched taste expected of Yoplait.
To celebrate its new Greek yogurt and to encourage women to nourish their inner goddess, Yoplait has teamed up with actress , who plays in the epic adventure new Warner Bros. Pictures´ and Legendary Pictures´ film "Clash of the Titans," in theatres April 2 in 3D.
My readers can visit http://www.youtube.com and check out the trailer for the "Clash of the Titans" movie today.Or check out the embedded video below!
In addition, my readers can also visit
http://bricks.coupons.com to download a coupon* and save $0.30 on one cup of new Yoplait Greek today!
*This coupon offer for a free cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Tennessee.
*The VIP coupons, gift pack, information and additional gift pack to give away were all given to me by Yoplait and MyBlogSpark.
I was excited when presented with the opportunity to review Yoplait Greek yogurt as I am a yogurt lover. I have been eating yogurt since childhood and love the benefits of eating it. Yogurt has good bacteria in it that helps keep your digestive system healthy.
Yoplait Greek yogurt is a new line of Yoplait yogurt made in the greek style. It tastes great and even though it is fat free, it tastes very decadent because of the straining process used to make greek style yogurt. I tried the Honey Vanilla yogurt and it was delicious. It would taste great mixed with some fresh fruit and granola. I also bought the Strawberry Yoplait Greek but haven't tried it yet. There are two other flavors in the line, Blueberry and Plain. My husband loves Blueberry everything so I know he would love Yoplait Greek in Blueberry. The Yoplait Greek Plain would be great in recipes or for making Tzatziki, a greek cucumber dip. I love the fresh taste of Yoplait Greek and would recommend you try one of the many flavors!
I also received a 'Nourish Your Inner Goddess' Gift Pack, complete with towel, slippers, and bath accessories which have helped me have a much better home 'spa' experience. Thanks Yoplait & MyBlogSpark!
I'm happy to announce that I have a 'Nourish Your Inner Goddess' Prize Pack complete with two coupons for free Yoplait Greek yogurt, towel, slippers, and bath accessories to give away to one (1) 512 Kidz blog reader!
Main entry: (A must!) Just leave a comment with email on this post to be entered to win. Feel free to mention which flavor Yoplait Greek yogurt you'd like try most (Honey Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry, or Plain) or how you get in touch with your 'Inner Goddess'.
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me publicly (you MUST follow publicly for this entry to count) on Google Friend Connect (located on sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter screen name in your comment)
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment every time you tweet, you can do this daily)
- Subscribe to 512 Kidz via RSS or reader (located on sidebar)
- Blog this giveaway (leave the link)
- Add 512 Kidz to your link list/blogroll (leave your blog url)
- Comment on any 512 Kidz blog post (meaningful comments please) and let me know which one (non giveaway posts)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (if applicable, current giveaways found on 'Current Giveaways' tab at top of the page) and let me know which one
- Vote for 512 Kidz on Top Baby Blogs! Just click the button below, and leave me a comment letting me know you did. Just click and your done!
Giveaway ends May 8, 2010 at 11:59 pm CST. Winner chosen using Random.org. Winner will be posted on this blog and will be emailed. Winner has 72 hours from Winner announcement to reply to claim prize. Open to USA.