Monday, April 12, 2010

Rhoost Babyproofing Products Review


I wanted to spread the word about RHOOST:  functional and stylish baby-proofing products while preserving the integrity of our environment.  Rhoost is committed to using materials that are BPA, lead and phthalate free and all of their products and packaging are 100% recyclable.


The Rhoost Edge table corner protectors turn sharp edges into furniture fashion statements, keeping your tots safe and your style intact.  Plus, the Edge features a first-of-its-kind strap and lock fastening system.   
The Rhoost Sling is a chic and simple way to keep cute and curious hands out of cabinets.  Innovative design is easy on parents and big on protection.

-Courtesy of Rhoost 

***
Rhoost sent me some samples of their wonderfully chic baby proofing items and I am loving them! Rhoost's products are environmentally conscious as they are 100% recyclable and made from BPA, lead, and phthalate free materials. So, ya know, if you kid starts chewing on it, thats ok!

I loved the beautiful packaging that my samples were sent in. And I'm so happy to be able to pass on my samples to my brother and sister in law when I'm done reviewing them. Rhoost will help keep my nieces or nephews safe! (Twins!)

Best of all Rhoost's products are chic and won't make your home look any less beautiful while keeping it safe for little ones. The products I received are black, and made of very soft plastic. Of course black goes with everything!

Thanks Rhoost for the samples! Visit www.rhoost.com today and view their selection. 

*I received 2 Rhoost samples to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am following you from the MBC 300 followers club. Come visit if you get a chance at
http://hiptips4u.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails