Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ecostore USA Review


www.ecostoreusa.com is an extension of a 20 year old New Zealand company www.ecostore.co.nz that makes plant based, non-toxic Household Cleaning, Baby and Personal Care Products that contain No Nasty Chemicals™.

 A Few Tid-Bits

·The Founder was a stay at home dad living in an eco-village.
·They offer free shipping on orders over $25 and you can find us at Meijer and Duane Read stores.

Sign up for the No Nasty Chemicals newsletter (http://blog.ecostoreusa.com/) Follow them on Twitter @ecostoreusa and/or Facebook.com/ecostoreusa

-Courtesy of ecostore USA 


I was happy to review ecostore USA's products as they have some of the best earth friendly home products available.

ecostore is originally a company from New Zealand, started by a dad over 20 years ago who lived in an eco-village. 

I was able to choose which two products I wanted to review and I chose the Manuka Honey & Kelp Soap and the Aromatherapy Baby Body Wash. Something for me, and something for kiddo!

I first used the Manuka Honey & Kelp soap in my daughters bath. She has sensitive skin and I had noticed a small rash on her skin. I washed it with the Manuka Honey & Kelp soap and the healing properties of the Manuka Honey helped to reduce her skins redness where the rash was. The soap is green and has small bits of bran in it to exfoliate the skin. It smells lightly sweet and produces a great lather. I used it in my bath as well!

The Baby Body Wash is a great product as well. It is a safer and milder alternative than washing with regular soap. There are no nasty chemicals, no toxic petrochemicals, no lauryl or laureth sulfates, no propylene glycol, no dyes, no artificial perfumes, and no parabens in the Baby Body Wash. ecostore USA has spent over 10 years perfecting plant based products that are better for your health and that of the planets. I used the Baby Body Wash in my daughters bath and even used it as shampoo for her hair. The Body Wash, like the soap, smelled great and produced a good lather while not irritating my daughters skin. 

I would recommend ecostore USA's products as a safe and effective alternative to regular home products. And they carry much more than bath products... there's cleaning products as well! 

*I received two ecostore USA products to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given. All personal views are my own!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails