Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Tuesday's Tip Jar


I got the idea for today's post - Tuesday's Tip Jar - from Blog Mommas. The idea is to give your best mom tip! It can be anything really. Home, family, or parenting related and beyond. 

 
My tip is really one of the only tips I know. Its a cleaning tip I learned from my boss when I worked on a home and business cleaning crew about 5 yrs ago. Its a tip for cleaning the microwave. Hopefully I haven't posted this before!
Just get a lemon and cut it in half. Squeeze some of the juice into a microwave safe bowl with a bit of water in it-maybe an inch or so of water. Then put the squeezed lemon half in the bowl of water and microwave it- up to 5 minutes. 
Heating the lemon gets all the gunk off the walls of your microwave and its safe too! Just wipe off the inside of microwave with a warm damp cloth and your done. No harsh chemicals required.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails