Monday, April 19, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Manic Monday

 

I got the idea for today's NaBloPoMo post from Manic Monday blog. Every Monday Lisa asks different questions. I have copied the questions and will answer them below:


How has your life been different than you imagined? Having my daughter early in life is a bit different than I imagined. Also I wish I was done with college by now. I think everyone wishes the best for themselves. I wish I had a great job, owned my own house and nice car. But alas, I do not... yet!

What lessons have you learned from your relationships? That they are not easy. You have to be honest and loving, caring, compassionate. Relationships are not for the purpose of manipulating others and walking all over them. And often people can change and that can change the dynamics of relationships. 
Having a child early I grew apart from a lot of my close girl friends. So now I cherish the few friendships I do have.

If you had to move to a city besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? New York or Los Angeles area, probably. Most of the blogging engagements I get invited to are there and if I lived there, I could network much better.

Feel free to copy the questions and answer them on your blog. Just leave me the link in the comments below!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails