Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010 at 5 Minutes for Mom

The Ultimate Blog Party 2010 is going on at 5 Minutes for Mom! I had heard of the Ultimate Blog Party before, but had never participated before now. I heard about it on Seeryus Mama blog and couldn't wait to join in. Its a great way to discover new blogs and for other bloggers to find you!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

So hop on over now, leave a comment, put up a blog post, post your link to the McLinky and visit some other blogs! Have fun, and I can't wait to explore some great blogs.

There's also some great prizes to be won for joining in the fun. Just be sure to follow the easy-peasy insructions within the post at 5 Minutes for Mom. You can click on the banner above to read the post!

I would love to win the Baking Magic for Kids Mini Cupcake Kit and the Tupperware Prize Pack. Thanks 5 Minutes for Mom!

Oh I almost forgot! My name is Mary and I've been blogging for about 2 1/2 years. 512 Kidz blog is my newest endeavor and I started this blog in September 2009. I am a young married mom to an awesome special needs kiddo. (speech delay & SPD) She will (hopefully) be starting pre-K in the fall. We live in Central Texas. I work very part time at 2 church nurseries and I am planning on going back to school to finish my degree when my daughter starts school herself.

I love to read, blog, social network and watch my favorite DVR'd shows. I am a lover of all things vampire (movies, books, tv) with my favorite series being Twilight, True Blood, and Vampire Diaries. Thanks for stopping by 512 Kidz!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog and really enjoyed my visit.
I think this is my 3rd year. Not sure but really enjoy meeting new bloggers.
Great prizes this year! I hope you win one..or two.
I was late too but fashionable late for the UBP 2010.

Mary512 said...

Thanks for visiting Rona!

Amy said...

Hey! I found you through 6 degrees of blogging! You are being linked on my blog post. http://movingonfromthedrama.blogspot.com/2010/04/6-degrees-of-blogging.html
I am also following you now. Hope you come follow me, too.

Mary512 said...

Amy I love your 6 degrees of blogging idea. I'm totally nabbing it for my NaBloPoMo post idea for the day. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails