Monday, April 12, 2010

Kymaro New Body & Bottom Shapers Review

Ever wondered how celebrities and models like Jessica Alba and Heidi Klum seem to lose their baby weight in an instant?  Although diet and exercise do play a part, there is an easier way to lose the first 5 pounds in 5 minutes with the Kymaro’s Body Shaper.  The innovative technology helps suck you in and smooth you out in all the right places.  Best of all – they are super comfortable!!

For $39.99 snag a pair at your local Target, CVS or Wal-Mart.

Body Shapers


-Courtesy of Kymaro

I was happy to review Kymaro New Body & Bottom Shapers. I have reviewed similar products in the past. I wore the Shapers to my daughters friend birthday party to give myself a sleeker look. I was pleased with the way the Shapers work together to give almost your whole body a sleeker look. The New Body Shaper is extremely effective as it smooths out those rolls, though it moves with you. The Shapers look good underneath clothing, its not obvious that your wearing a shaper. I was able to squeeze into my skinny jeans! I have also worm the Bottom Shaper just by itself a few times just to slim my tummy. 

Nothing beats hitting the gym and watching your diet, but Kymaro New Body & Bottom Shapers will help you on the way there. If you've just had a baby or just need to look better in your clothes, Kymaro is the product for you.

The Bottom line: I think Kymaro products are awesome. They are well made and a good value. I have not seen a better shaper than the New Body Shaper so far. Impressive!

*I received 2 Kymaro product samples to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given! All personal views are my own.

2 comments:

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...

Wow, I could definitely use one of these. Good to know they are easily available just in case I need to go somewhere fancy and want to look like less of a donut on wheels. Great review!

Mary512 said...

Love the 'donut on wheels' comment. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails