Saturday, April 10, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Aloha Saturday


I'm going to go ahead and knock out NaBloPoMo for the day so I don't have any more slip ups like last night. For NaBloPoMo Day 9 I am revisiting last week's Saturday theme by participating in Aloha Friday. Except its Saturday so we'll call it Aloha Saturday.
Aloha Friday is a weekly feature at An Island Life blog. Kailani posts a random question and you answer it. You are also welcome to post a random question on your blog for your readers, and link back to it on her Aloha Friday post.
My question for today is...

What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve?

My biggest pet peeve is... well what's my biggest pet peeve of the day? It seems that there's always something new irking me. From hubby leaving the toilet seat up to the kiddo leaving her toys everywhere. From Mean People to people who touch or rub themselves when they eat (my stepmother)... what doesn't irk me? I guess I'm just one of 'those' people, LOL! ;) Its all in light hearted fun though. Things often irk me, but also make me laugh.

Feel free to let me know your biggest Pet Peeves in the comments section!

6 comments:

Colette S said...

People who don't wash their hands! And often!

Mary512 said...

Yes that is a good one!

Mary512 said...

Thanks for stopping by!

LoveMeDaily said...

My Biggest Pet Peeve of the moment is when people say FML. I cannot handle it!

www.lovemedaily.com

Mary512 said...

Um, Melissa... What is FML? I have no idea!

Twincerely,Olga said...

loved yours!!Mine has to be NO DisHes in the sink followed by no clutter on the counter!!Can you say I am always trippin out??LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails