Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Tuesday Salon: March Monthly Wrap Up & What's Coming Up


I got the idea for Day 5 of NaBloPoMo at Lost in Books blog. At her blog the post is called The Sunday Salon, but I'm doing it on Tuesday so I will call it the Tuesday Salon. The topic is: March Monthly Wrap Up & Whats Coming Up.

March was a busy month for me with Spring Break and my daughter's, husband's, and MIL's birthdays. I wasn't able to post as much as I wanted and am behind on my reviews. I'm hoping to catch up a bit in April. 

Books I Read in March:

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse Novels/Southern Vampire Mysteries) I didn't do a lot of reading this month!

Top Posts For March (including comments):


Top Commenters (I didn't forget about you!):

Karine.Smith http://kaestoueu.blogspot.com
Stracy78 (no blog)
Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip www.organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com
Jael Custom Designs www.jaelcustomdesigns.com

Regular Visitors (Thanks for reading and coming back!)

Melissa
ck.twilighter
furygirl3132
Showmemama
Stuffcouldalwaysbeworse
Genny
Christi
DebK
Julie
Lisa
DJD
Prakash
JustMEtheMOM
AnnCrabs
VeronicaLee
SimplyStacie
Shawn
MommyWords
J.L.W.
Darcy
bigguysmama
Kowanda

Books I Hope to Read in April:

I need to finish The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall by LJ Smith
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse Novels/Southern Vampire Mysteries)
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Posts coming up in April:

Tons of Reviews including (maybe a giveaway or two as well):
My Gym Children's Fitness Center CD: Aaron Nigel Smith featuring The Activators
Back to the Homeplace: Book by William Leverne Smith
Kymaro New Body & Bottom Shaper
WaterWorks (Therapeutic Vaginal Douching Device)
Yoplait Greek Yogurt
Finance for Kids: Book by Dr. Prakash Dheeriya
Sunshine by Karen Skloss: Independent Lens: A Film Festival in Your Living Room: DVD
Spiced: Book by Dalia Jurgensen
Pregnancy Piercings
Lash Food
Veggie Tales CD's from Chick-Fil-A
Rich Whip, French Meadow, SeaPak and 101 Meatballs Recipe Book 
Eco Store
Proactiv New Formula
Triscuit Home Farming
Rhoost
Attune

NaBloPoMo
and more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails