Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Random Questions Meme


For NaBloPoMo Day 6, I was having a bit of 'bloggers block' (writers block for bloggers) so I searched google for blog meme's! I found this one (on Jeffry Houser's blog) with some interesting yet not too offensive questions (some of the other blog meme's were a bit risque) so I thought it would be fun. Feel free to copy the questions and post on your own blog. Just leave the link in the comments below!

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yes
02) What was your dream growing up?
To be an astronaut.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
hmm... dancing.
04) What's your favorite drink?
Coca Cola
05) Favorite vegetable?
eggplant
06) What was the last book you read?
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
07) What zodiac sign are you?
Virgo I
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
double ear piercings, nose piercing
09) Worst Habit?
I dunno... you'd have to ask my hubby!
10) What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Having my daughter.
11) What is your favorite sport?
swimming or soccer
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
a little of both I try to be optimistic though.
13) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I have dreds.
14) Do you have any pets?
dog, cat, fish.
15) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Scary
16) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
nothing. I do need to hit the gym though!
17) What color eyes do you have?
Brown
18) Bottle or can soda?
can
19) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
down payment on a house
20) What's your favorite place to hang out?
Hamilton Pool, Austin TX
21) Do you believe in ghosts?
sure why not
22) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
blog, watch tv or read
23) Do you swear a lot?
no
24) Biggest pet peeve?
whats my pet peeve of the day you mean?
25) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Awesome
26) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
yes
27) Favorite and least favorite food?
fave: Spag & meatballs least: I love it all
28) Do you believe in God?
yes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails