Saturday, October 24, 2009

My First Award!


I received my first award! Kristin from Whole Lotta Mama awarded me the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks Kristin! You rock, and I love your blog too! Thanks for being a loyal reader.

"Here are the rules: 1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award. 3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.Here are "10 Honest Things" about myself:"

1. I am from Houston, Texas originally and currently live in Austin, Texas for the past 10 yrs. I have also lived in Denver (Aurora), Colorado. 


2. Been married for almost 3 yrs.


3. My kid is 3 1/2 and has speech delay and SPD (sensory processing disorder). gotta love that litl cutie!


4. I recently got hooked on the Twilight saga after a friend let me borrow the movie. I'm obsessed!


5. I'm a foodie and love to cook.


6. I love the show Dexter on Showtime! Another one of my obsessions.



7. I need to get back to the gym. for reals.


8. I wish I could get out more and enjoy this great city I live in!


9. I work part time at a church nursery and have worked with kids on and off for the past 6 years. I have been a nanny, in home daycare provider, and babysitter.


10. I also love Lady Gaga and Twitter. 


Kinda random things, but thats what I came up with!


The seven blogs I am presenting this award to:


A Latte in the Morning 


A Hen's Nest 


The Suburban Jungle 


Goodie Goodie Gumdrops 


Sweeps 4 Bloggers 


Family Tips & Tricks 


Penelope's Oasis


3 comments:

Henrietta said...

Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!

Mary512 said...

your welcome! I recently found your blog, its great! have an awesome day...!

White Jess said...

This is such a great idea.
Thank you very much for choosing my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails