Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lunchbox Love: Positive Messages for Kids


Lunchbox Love: Positive Messages for Kids 

I wanted to make sure my readers knew about Lunchbox Love from Say Please, Inc.  This collection of 12 credit-card sized cards comes in a cute compact case and features positive phrases on the front like "I love spending time with you" or "Be kind" and fun trivia facts on the back like "Did you know...a dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours?" or "Did you Know...just like finger prints each person has a unique tongue print?"  The cards can be placed in a lunchbox, binder, or backpack or on a pillow at night.

Here is what some moms have said about Lunchbox Love:

I thought these would be cute to add to my daughters lunch. Little did I know how much she would like them.  Her classmates can't wait to hear her read the new card everyday.  She collects them and keeps them in her lunchbox to share with everyone.  She asked me the other day how many I had left and I knew then I had better order more before I ran out.  Thanks!


Thanks so much, my kids love these.  I have a 14 year old girl and an 11 year old boy.  They really look forward to getting the fun facts each day.  Even though I love the front of the card and I know they read it, they love the fun facts!

Say Please Inc. was founded in 2007 by two moms who got tired of seeing negative verbiage and sentiments on products being sold to children and adults. They decided to create a company that put more positive words into the world.

Currently Say Please is offering free shipping on orders of Volumes one through four of Lunchbox Love.

You can see the entire collection at http://www.sayplease.com/


* No compensation was or will be provided to me for featuring this product.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails