Monday, April 12, 2010

Pregnancy Piercing Review


Modern moms love to flaunt their growing bellies during pregnancy –here’s a line of hip, fresh and colorful accessories to decorate growing tummies! Women no longer have to stop wearing their favorite jewelry during their pregnancy because Pregnancy Piercings are simple to use while those bellies grow and grow.  Pregnancy Piercings use long, plastic-like rods to keep the actual piercing from closing up.

This funky line of belly bling is a huge hit for moms everyone who want to keep their bellies pierced during the whole pregnancy. They come in tons of designs and fab colors – there’s even a special one for twins. Totally sassy (esp. during bikini season) and safe. Check ‘em out at : www.pregnancypiercings.com $15.99 and up.

-Courtesy of Pregnancy Piercings


 I was happy to review Pregnancy Piercings as I am a piercing friendly mama, I have a nose piercing. I had never heard of Pregnancy Piercings or a similar product before. What an awesome idea! I received all sorts of goodies in my package. A sterile Pregnancy Piercing sample, complete with mini gauges and a pink colored ender (pictured above), and complimentary magnet and pen. Thanks Pregnancy Piercings! 

I am so happy to be able to pass this along to a preggo friend of mine as she has a belly piercing! I think this is an ingenious product. Keep your belly piercing through pregnancy and look cute along the way. The piercing is shipped to you in a sterile package and that is very important. The great thing about the product is that it has bendable plastic to grow along with your belly without discomfort. 

Thanks again to Pregnancy Piercing for sending along a sample for me to review. Visit www.pregnancypiercings.com today and pick one up for the hip pregnant mama in your life!

* I received a Pregnancy Piercing sample to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given. All personal views are my own!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails