Attune Chocolate Probiotic Bars contain three of the most clinically supported probiotic strains to support digestive health and boost immunity and they’re perfect for both moms and kids alike. Not only are Attune’s chocolate bars gluten-free, they’re also truly delicious and come in seven great flavors: Dark Chocolate, Coffee Bean Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Dark Chocolate, Almond Milk Chocolate, Chocolate Crisp, Mint Chocolate and Blueberry Vanilla.
Attune Chocolate Probiotic Bars make a great addition to your child’s (or your own!) lunch since they are packed with more than 5 times the probiotic cultures or “healthy bacteria” found in regular yogurt, with less sugars than most. The bars are low in calories (with 100 or fewer) and have calcium and fiber for better health on the go. They are available in the refrigerated yogurt section of retailers like Whole Foods, HEB, A&P and Safeway nationwide and online at www.attunefoods.com.
-Courtesy of Attune Foods
This is the second time I have had the opportunity to review Attune Probiotic Bars. (Reviewed them on my old blog) I was glad to receive the samples and to see that they weren't melted. (Last time they were, its hot in Texas!) I received a variety of flavors. A few mornings I even ate them for breakfast! Hey, they're healthy right?
The thing I love about Attune is that they have Probiotics which help regulate your digestive system. But they really, truly taste like a delicious chocolate bar! No kidding people. I know sometimes we read or hear that a 'good for you' product tastes great, but that isn't always the case. Attune Bars taste amazing and are just as good or better than regular chocolate bars with no strange texture or detectable difference, whatsoever.
My favorite flavor is the Blueberry Vanilla, followed by Chocolate Crisp, then Mint Chocolate, and finally Almond Milk Chocolate. I'm not a huge Dark Chocolate fan so I will likely pass the Dark Chocolate bars on to my co-worker at the church.
I also received a t-shirt along with my samples. Thanks Attune! I will definitely be buying more Attune bars if they have them at my local grocery, they're oh so yummy and good for you. And best of all, they have less than 100 calories each! They also contain fiber, and calcium for strong bones. Attune Bars are gluten free for those who have allergy concerns. Thanks again to Attune for the delicious samples!
*I received Attune samples to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given. All personal views are my own!
I'm happy to announce that Attune is giving away a prize pack of 7 assorted flavors of Attune to one 512 Kidz reader!
Main entry: (A must!) Just leave a comment with email on this post to be entered to win. Feel free to mention who you'd like to win for or why you'd like to win.
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me publicly (you MUST follow publicly for this entry to count) on Google Friend Connect (located on sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter screen name in your comment)
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link in your comment every time you tweet, you can do this daily)
- Subscribe to 512 Kidz via RSS or reader (located on sidebar)
- Blog this giveaway (leave the link)
- Add 512 Kidz to your link list/blogroll (leave your blog url)
- Comment on any 512 Kidz blog post (meaningful comments please) and let me know which one (non giveaway posts)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (if applicable, current giveaways found on tab at top of the page) and let me know which one
- Vote for 512 Kidz on Top Baby Blogs! Just click the button below, and leave me a comment letting me know you did. Just click and your done!
Giveaway ends April 22, 2010 at 11:59 pm CST. Winner chosen using Random.org. Winner will be posted on this blog and will be emailed. Winner has 72 hours from Winner announcement to reply to claim prize.