Saturday, April 3, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Aloha Saturday


For NaBloPoMo Day 2 I visited an old favorite blog of mine, An Island Life. I found this blog over 2 years ago and it has been a fave ever since. Kailani is a very nice woman who lives in Hawaii and she has 3 kids and last I remember she was also a flight attendant. I need to stop by her About Me page and see what she's been up to!
At any rate, at An Island Life blog Kailani often does a post on Friday called Aloha Friday. Its a nice way to get to know other bloggers. All you have to do is make up your own Random Question, answer it, and post it back on An Island Life blog so everyone can visit each other's Aloha Friday posts.
My Random Question is...

What 2 beauty products can you not live without?

The 2 beauty products I couldn't live without are Proactiv and concealer. Any concealer, doesn't matter what type. I fell in love with Proactiv after I received some samples for review. It has helped almost completely wipe out my adult acne. My skin looks great and I get a blemish only every once in a while. And evey mom shouldn't be without concealer. Banish undereye circles and skin flaws.

Feel free to let me know what 2 beauty products you can't live without! Below is the link to Kailani's most recent Aloha Friday post. It's okay if you don't post it on Friday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails