Saturday, April 17, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Saturday 6

I got the idea for today's NaBloPoMo post from Saturday 9 blog. I intended to have 6 questions but there's 8. The more the better! Feel free to copy the questions to your blog and answer them. Just leave me the link in the comments section. Thanks!
 


1. Who is your favorite relative and why?
 When I was little my favorite people in the whole world were my maternal aunt and maternal grandmother, whom we called Grammice. She lived 94 good years and passed away when I was 20. My maternal aunt is my mothers fraternal twin sister, whom we call Aunt Ruthie. She lives in Incline Village, NV and Palm Desert, CA. I don't really have a favorite relative now!
 
2. Who is the most important person in your life?

 My daughter and then my husband. Couldn't leave him out but of course my daughter means the world to me!
 
3. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.

 Smoke cigarettes.
 
4. Tell us about the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home".

 Mexico. Went on vacation there a few times as a kid and most recently went there again on a cruise in September 2008 with my husband and 2 friends. We went on a 5 day cruise to Progresso, Mexico and Cozumel, Mexico.
 
5. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours? 

 Ian Somerhalder. He plays Damon on The Vampire Diaries on the CW and is a major hottie. Just to pick his brain... yeah.
 
6. What are you doing this weekend?

 Not much, just relaxing. Gotta work at the church Sunday morning.
 
7. Other than your own, whose car were you in last?

 My friend Jessy, she came to visit me this week with her son. We went out for lunch.
 
8. Tell us about the last compliment that you've received.

 I really dont remember! Probably when I was still going to the gym on a regular basis (over a year ago), I used to get compliments a lot more back then...!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails