Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Century of Flavor Cookbook Winners!


Here are your random numbers:
19 9 7 14 13
Timestamp: 2009-11-15 19:52:33 UTC

The winners of A Century of Flavor cookbooks are... Comments # 19, Jennette, #9, Birdson, #7, Suburban Prep, #14, Jennifer and #13, Luv Day Lilies. Congrats winners! I will be emailing you shortly. Thanks to everyone for entering! Remember to enter my current giveaways: Berenstain Bears Christmas Tree book, and Squeeballs video games!

Jennifer is the only winner that I have no contact info for.  So Jennifer please contact me at hellomary018 at yahoo dot com within 3 days to claim your prize!
Jennette said...
I subscribe in google reader! jennette6963@msn.com
Birdson said...
This looks like a lovely cookbook, just in time for the HOLIDAYS ...I need some new ideas !!! birdson@roadrunner.com
suburban prep said...
I'd love to know the different ways to use Vanilla and other flavorings in cooking and in baking. My husband and I are always on the look out for good vanilla because we think it adds so much to what is baking. msgb245 at gmail dot com
Jennifer said...
I would definitely make a recipe fro something sweet...maybe a vanilla custard. Yum!
Luvdaylilies said...
I follow on google reader=) Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net  

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails