Monday, November 2, 2009

Care.com Free Weekend!




Below is an email I received from Care.com and I wanted to give you the heads up! They are going to waive the fees this coming weekend and let you view profiles for free. Pretty cool! 

"Hope I'm not bombarding you with emails, but as promised I wanted to let you know that this coming weekend (November 6-8), we're going to open up Care.com for a Free Weekend of access. This is only the second time we've ever done this, and we're doing it to raise awareness for National Family Caregiver Month while giving families the chance to meet great, local care providers and screen lists of backup caregivers.

During the coming Free Weekend, all visitors to Care.com will get to experience the benefits of a premium membership to our service. Families can see full profiles for nearby care providers, contact them directly to set up interviews, check references, and request background checks for free!

I thought you'd be interested in a little advance notice of the Care.com Free Weekend. I'd love to have you check out Care.com and see the great babysitters, nannies, senior caregivers, special needs care providers, tutors, pet sitters, and housekeepers we have on our service!

If you have any questions, just let me know! I'd be happy to help."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails