Saturday, November 21, 2009

Award Winning Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation Review



"We are excited to share with you that two of our amazing brands, Sheer Cover and Wen, have been awarded by Shecky's Beauty at Its Best!  Although you may be familiar, Shecky's is one of the first and most popular "shopping clubs" for beauty-craving fashionistas in NYC and various major cities, with a strong online following that informs readers on the latest and greatest in products, brands, and events.

SheckysBeautyatItsBest2009_Seal2

Sheer Cover’s Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation selected as a Best Foundation award winner.
Wen by Chaz Dean’s Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner selected as a Best Shampoo and Conditioner."




Wen Cleansing Conditioner_ WN902_
-Courtesy of Sheer Cover

I loved reviewing Sheer Cover makeup as I like trying different types of makeup! I have used a similar type of loose mineral makeup like this before but not this specific brand.
I received 2 shades of mineral makeup, Latte and Bisque, a applicator brush and concealer. First I washed my face and then I tried the Latte shade. It worked nicely with my skin. It covered my blemishes well and reduced redness in my skin. Then I finished by using the concealer on trouble spots and under my eyes. The concealer is a duo concealer with light and medium shades in it. I used the light shade but will try the medium shade next time as the light is a bit... well, light for my skin!
The Bottom Line: I love this makeup! Mineral makeup blends with the skin so well. Pick up some Sheer Cover today!
* I received 2 sheer cover foundations, concealer, brush and samples to facilitate my honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be provided. All thoughts are my own!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails