Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Guide: LuShae Jewelry Review



www.jewelryartdesigns.com
 
Earrings


Jewelry art designs offers a unique range of authentic sterling silver jewelry with a wide range of precious and semi precious gemstones. We follow celebrity and fashion jewelry trends sourcing the most contemporary high grade pieces available ensuring unmatched quality and value. We also operate a number of other retail websites in the fashion industry and have been operating online since 1999.

We are a privately owned company and genuinely committed to providing an excellent buying experience. Our entire product offering is backed by our returns and exchange policy. As always we welcome all feedback and suggestions as we constantly review our sales and supply processes.

-Courtesy of LuShae Jewelry

I had the pleasure of reviewing an item by LuShae Jewelry. I was able to choose which item I wanted to review and I chose the Vintage Promise Ring as I have a wedding band but no engagement ring. The Promise Ring came with a wedding band which I did not expect! I couldn't decide whether to use the wedding band I already had or the one it came with. The Promise Ring actually looked a little bit better with the ring that it came with.
For a faux, affordable ring, this ring is of very high quality. From the description:


Purchase a classic with our vintage promise ring with prong set round cut clear CZ Between a Pair of Baguettes and Small Round Cut Clear CZ and a Second Band of Channel Set CZ with Milligrain Accent in Silvertone.

This beautiful vintage promise ring is stunning from all angles. A 2 carat CZ is centered and shouldered by baguettes and round cut stones. The matching band features channel set CZ and accented milligrain. White Gold Rhodium Bond is achieved using an electroplating process that coats the item with heavy layers of rhodium, a close cousin of platinum that costs three times as much, which gives our jewelry a platinum luster.


The Bottom Line: I love my Promise Ring from LuShae Jewelry! I will likely use it just for special occasions so that the quality stays intact. Check out their site today for beautiful, affordable jewelry!

* I received 1 item from LuShae Jewelry to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given. All views are my own!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails