Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Guide: 3M & Post-It Review

I’m writing on behalf of 3M and Post-it brand. We’re launching a new category of labeling products, including Post-it Removable Labels (such as colorful label pads, name badges, and full sheet labels) and 3M Permanent Labels (such as address, shipping, and even recycled labels).

I’ve included top-line information below. 

-Courtesy of 3M & Post-It




 

I loved the 3M & Post-It Labels & Notes I received! I received a folder filler with all sorts of different sized labels and a few Super Sticky Post-It notepads. The labels can all be printed on using your home printer too! I had never seen the Super Sticky Post-It notes before. Almost the whole backside is covered in Super Sticky adhesive. I received a regular square notepad, and a rectangle version. The labels I received were all sorts of shapes, circular, rectangular, square, whole page labels, and all sorts of sizes and colors too.
These labels would be great for my upcoming garage sale! My husband has all sorts of vintage Star Wars items he wants to sell, so these labels would be great for pricing those items.
I also received a whole book of 3M Recycled Address Labels. I was very happy to see labels that were recycled. When you think of items that can be made of recycled materials, labels aren't really the first thing to come to mind. So, its refreshing to see!
Thanks so much to 3M & Post-It!

The Bottom Line: 3M labels & Post-It notes are versatile and durable products. From Super Sticky Post-It notes and labels of all size, shape, & color to recycled labels, these brands have all the home & office items you need to keep organization on track!

* I received 3M labels & recycled labels, and Post-It notes to facilitate my honest and candid review. No other form of compensation was or will be given. All views are my own!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails