I wanted to let you know I’m working with a new baby product line that I wanted to put on your radar – BornFree, an all-natural, Bisphenol-A (BPA), Phthalates and PVC free line of bottles, cups, pacifiers, teethers and accessories for babies and kids.
BornFree was the first brand to provide a completely safe line to consumers, even before health concerns over plastic bottles and chemicals made the headlines. The products also have unique venting systems that minimize vacuum pressure as well as orthodontic silicone nipples and pacifiers, safe for kids’ developing teeth (developed under the guidelines of biological dentistry).
A-List celebrities like Nicole Richie, Jennifer Garner, Ashlee Simpson Wentz, Heidi Klum and Tori Spelling are all huge fans of the brand and use the products with their kids. BornFree products are sold at Target, Babies R Us, CVS, Whole Foods, Buy Buy Baby and more.
I also work with pediatricians and dentists who can talk about the health benefits of the products and/or the risks of products with unsafe chemicals for babies and children.
-Courtesy of Born Free
-Courtesy of Born Free
I have reviewed Born Free bottles before, but most of the bottles disappeared when I was doing in home daycare so I agreed to review them again!
I love these bottles because of the soft nipples, and they are free of bisphenol-a, phthalates, and pvc! The unique valve also makes the bottle have a low vacuum, which prevents hard sucking which can lead to ear infections.
Maybe I'm not the perfect parent, after all my daughter is 3 and still likes to have a bottle at night but it makes me feel better that she drinks her milk out of a Born Free bottle as opposed to another!
Thanks Born Free!
The Bottom Line: These bottles, or another type of bisphenol free plastic bottles are essential to child rearing. If your expecting make sure to put them on your get ready for baby list!
* I received a 4 pack of products from Born Free to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given. All views are my own!
I'm so happy to announce that I am giving away the Born Free Gum Soother with Teething Gel Applicator and BPA-Free Nighttime Pacifiers (still brand new in packaging in case you were wondering!) I received to 1 reader!
Main entry: (A must!)Just leave a comment with email on this post to be entered to win. Feel free to mention who you'd like to win this for.
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me publicly (you MUST follow publicly for this entry to count) on Google Friend Connect (located on sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter screen name in your comment)
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link every time you tweet, you can do this daily)
- Subscribe via RSS (located on sidebar)
- Blog this giveaway (leave the link)
- Add 512 Kidz to your link list (leave your blog url)
- Comment on any blog post (meaningful comments please) and let me know which one. (non giveaway posts)
- Vote for 512 Kidz on Top Baby Blogs! Just click the button below, and leave me a comment letting me know you did.
Giveaway ends 12/3/09 at 11:59 pm CST. Winner chosen using Random.org. Winner will be posted on this blog and will be emailed. Winner has 72 hours from Winner announcement to reply to claim prize.