The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board (WMMB) is encouraging kids and parents to cook together with their new Kitchen Kids brochure. The brochure features recipes like Jumpin’ Jack Chili and Jelly Jewel Cookies that inspire culinary creativity while teaching important cooking skills. You can download a copy of the Kitchen Kids Brochure at www.EatWisconsinCheese.com/KitchenKids.
Or view the online brochure at: http://www.eatwisconsincheese.com/assets/pdfs/KitchenKids.pdf
I'm so happy to announce that The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board has offered up 3 kid size Kitchen Kids Aprons to 3 (three) readers!
Main entry: (A must!)Just leave a comment with email on this post to be entered to win. Feel free to comment with your favorite cheese recipe (recipes w/cheese in them).
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter screen name in your comment)
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link, you can do this daily)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Blog this giveaway
- Add 512 Kidz to your link list
* 3 winners will receive 1 Kitchen Kids Apron. No compensation was or will be provided to me to feature this product.
Edited to add: I wanted to congratulate the sponsor and thank my readers, this giveaway was chosen as an Editor's pick at Prizey Giveaways. Thanks everyone!