I received my first award! Kristin from Whole Lotta Mama awarded me the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks Kristin! You rock, and I love your blog too! Thanks for being a loyal reader.
"Here are the rules: 1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award. 3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.Here are "10 Honest Things" about myself:"
1. I am from Houston, Texas originally and currently live in Austin, Texas for the past 10 yrs. I have also lived in Denver (Aurora), Colorado.
2. Been married for almost 3 yrs.
3. My kid is 3 1/2 and has speech delay and SPD (sensory processing disorder). gotta love that litl cutie!
4. I recently got hooked on the Twilight saga after a friend let me borrow the movie. I'm obsessed!
5. I'm a foodie and love to cook.
6. I love the show Dexter on Showtime! Another one of my obsessions.
7. I need to get back to the gym. for reals.
8. I wish I could get out more and enjoy this great city I live in!
9. I work part time at a church nursery and have worked with kids on and off for the past 6 years. I have been a nanny, in home daycare provider, and babysitter.
10. I also love Lady Gaga and Twitter.
Kinda random things, but thats what I came up with!
The seven blogs I am presenting this award to:
A Latte in the Morning
A Hen's Nest
The Suburban Jungle
Goodie Goodie Gumdrops
Sweeps 4 Bloggers
Family Tips & Tricks