KMR Communications, Inc is pleased to offer one reader a DVD of PulseYoga.com
A basic routine that introduces the Pulse concept of micro movements within a posture. Key areas such as abdominal, lower back and gluteous muscles are targeted. Alternating right/left pulse movements with define and sculpt the upper body.
- Apply the use of free weights in novel ways to basic yoga postures
- Strengthen and tone key areas such as the abdominals, lower back upper arms and gluteus
- Teach core awareness
- Stretch chronically tight areas such as the hamstrings and hip flexors
Excerpt from info I received:
Pulse Yoga is a result of my personal quest to find yoga routines that accomplish much more than other yoga styles. A few years ago I was diagnosed with . This is almost osteoporosis, but not quite. I was shocked as I have been practicing yoga for so many years and consider myself to be in very good physical condition. The doctor told me that I needed to do some sort of . I have never really liked working out in a gym, always preferring yoga. I also did not want to give up precious time allotted to my yoga practice, so I decided to incorporate free weights into my yoga routines.
As a woman in my 50's, I also wanted more toning, strengthening and increased muscle definition, again without using machines in the gym. So, in addition to the free weights, I added micro movements that primarily target areas such as the gluteus muscles, abdominals, upper arms and lower back. These micro movements within the yoga postures are highly effective with results that are noticeable immediately.
I'm so happy to announce that KMR Communications has offered up a DVD of Pulse Yoga to one (1) reader.
Main entry: (A must!)Just leave a comment with email on this post to be entered to win. Feel free to add if you have tried yoga before or not.
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter screen name in your comment)
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link, you can do this daily)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Blog this giveaway
- Add 512 Kidz to your link list
* 1 winner will receive 1 Pulse Yoga DVD. No compensation was or will be provided to me to feature this product.