Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Berenstain Bears Christmas Tree


Michael Berenstain, The Berenstain Bears® Living Lights™ Series www.berenstainbears.com 
Michael Berenstain, son of The Berenstain Bears® creators Stan and Jan Berenstain, is working with his mother to bring the classic series to a new generation with a new spin. When Berenstain found Christ, he also found his mission: to reveal the much-loved bear family’s faith in an original series. Zonderkidz has released the following titles in the series thus far, many of which are already becoming classics: (1) The Berenstain Bears' Christmas Tree, (2) The Berenstain Bears® and the Golden Rule, (3) The Berenstain Bears®: Faithful Friends, (4) The Berenstain Bears® Give Thanks, (5) The Berenstain Bears® Go to Sunday School, (6) The Berenstain Bears® God Loves You!, (7) The Berenstain Bears® Love Their Neighbors, (8) The Berenstain Bears® Play a Good Game, (9) The Berenstain Bears® Say Their Prayers

I was very excited when I received my Berenstain Bears package in the mail. Let me just start out by saying that I loved the Berenstain Bears as a kid. And thats an understatement! I loved the detailed pictures and heartwarming stories. I'm so happy that my daughter is getting to the age where she can enjoy the Berenstain Bears just as much as I did. And I love having an excuse to read the books again. I remember I would always flip the books over to the back where other books were pictured, to figure out which ones I wanted.
The book I received is different than the Berenstain Bears books I remember, its hardback and much larger. the copy they sent me is 'The Berenstain Bears Christmas Tree'. They also sent me a letter providing some useful info. It says that these books are a new line of Berenstain Bears books written by Michael & Jan Berenstain. Since Stan Berenstain's passing in 2005, son Michael teamed up with his mother to write a line of Berenstain Bears books focusing on the word of God. What an excellent idea, I thought. When Michael Berenstain found Christ he decided to take the word of God to the Berenstain Bears books!

The Bottom Line: This book is a treasure. Surely to be loved for many years to come. Its hardback so it will definitely last a while! I know my daughter will enjoy getting this book back out at Christmas time. Thanks PR by the Book for letting us review a copy!

* I received one (1) copy of The Berenstain Bears Christmas Tree to facilitate my honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be provided.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails