Saturday, May 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo: April Monthly Wrap Up

For my last official NaBloPo post I am doing the Monthly Wrap Up for April. I had so much fun with NaBloPoMo and it has really helped me get more into personal blogging. Some ideas I explored during NaBloPoMo may become regular fixtures here at 512 Kidz. Such as Manic Monday, Tasty Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday/Sepia Scenes, Shelf Share Thursday, Aloha Friday, 6 Degrees of Blogging, and the Monthly Wrap Up. I may not post each topic every day of the week but whenever I have time for blogging or when something strikes my fancy, I will post. Thanks for all your wonderful comments!



Books I read in April:

The Vampire Diaries: Volume I The Return: Nightfall by L. J. Smith (L. Jane Smith)

Top Posts for April:

Carrying Your Child Could Cause them Back Pain for Life 
March Monthly Wrap Up
Swagbucks Tips
BlogFrog Turns Blogs into Communities
6 Degrees of Blogging
Triscuit Home Farming Movement
6 Degrees of Blogging II
Not so Wordless Monday

Top Commenters

Becca 
Ashley
Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip
Melissa


Regular Visitors

I am Harriet
Lucy
TheAngelForever
The Activity Mom
~Noelle
Night Owl Mama
Yona Williams
imelda
Letherton
julie
triciathomas
alicia
Carolyn Evans Hammond
Tree
Puanani503
Cheryl D.
The Adventures of Princess Zaria
The Social Frog
Tatum
Jeanette Huston
Denise
Eco-office Gals
Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga)
Rach
Paul and Kerry
bridget3420
tracyo
Eve
Brittany
Funky Mama Bird
Rene W.
Shayna
Holly Renee
Stella
Widge
AshleyOney
Rona's Home Page
Amy
JamericanSpice
Safe Home Happy Mom
melissa
Twincerely,Olga
Your Mommy Friend Lori
Life with Kaishon
degree
Brianne
AnnCrabs
Mrs.Sanchez

Books I Hope to Read in April

The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls

Posts Coming Up in May

Cascadian Farms Review & Giveaway
Jiffy Lube Review & Giveaway
Sea Pak, Rich Whip, and French Meadow Bakery Review
Sunshine DVD/Independent Lens Review
The Lost Children by Carolyn Cohagan Book Review
STL Ocarina Review
and more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails