Monday, January 25, 2010

Late July Organic Snacks Review


Late July Organic Snacks was started when Nicole, our founder, was pregnant with her first son and had a craving for organic saltines. Being the daughter of an entrepreneur she realized an opportunity when she discovered that organic saltines did not exist. That was 7 years ago. We now carry many a number of crackers and cookies, all of which are organic and we also remain family owned.

Proudly Introducing
Late July Organic Mini
Endangered Animal Sandwich Cookies
My two young sons and I created these new cookies together.
I wanted them to have whole grains and calcium and they
wanted them to have real chocolate and to help animals!
We hope you enjoy. — Nicole & the Late July Family



Deliciously “Good For All” Cookies!
• Good Source of Whole Grain (8g per Serving)!
• Good Source of Calcium (10% RDI)!
• Good for the Earth — Organic!
• ”Good For All” Seal — Dr. Jane Goodall’s
seal for ethically produced products!
10% of Profits Donated to the Jane Goodall Institute!

Late July Organic Snacks • www.latejuly.com • 888-85-SNACK

-Courtesy of Late July Organic Snacks

***

My daughter and I have completely fallen in love with Late July Organic Snacks since they arrived! We received an assortment of snacks including Mini White Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Mini Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Mini Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers, Bite Size Cheddar Cheese Crackers, Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers, Dark Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Crackers, Vanilla Bean with Green Tea Sandwich Cookies, and Mini Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Crackers. 

The first snack I tried was the Vanilla Bean with Green Tea Sandwich Cookies, and they were absolutely delicious! I have to say these are my favorite so far. The Vanilla Bean cream is sandwiched between two chocolate cookies, each cookie stamped with the Late July company logo. The Green Tea flavor is very subtle, lending more antioxidants than strong flavor. 

Next my daughter tried the Mini Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Crackers. She really liked them! They taste a lot more natural than the Mini Ritz Crackers she usually eats. I tried a few myself and they tasted great!
And the last thing we tried (so far) is the Mini Milk Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. I'm embarassed to admit that we already ate the whole box! I ate a few too many last night and we finished off the box today. They were so good and the cookies are each stamped with endangered animals. 10% of the profits from these cookies go to the Jane Goodall Institute!

The Bottom Line: My family loved Late July Organic Snacks and I hope to purchase more when we run out of our samples! And I just love the story of how the company got started, when a mom wanted organic saltine crackers but couldnt find any, so she made her own. It feels good to feed your family USDA Organic Snacks that are delicious too! Pick some up at your local Natural Foods store today.

*I received samples of Late July Organic Snacks to facilitate my candid and honest review. no other form of compensation was or will be given. All personal views are my own!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails