Every football fan will love this easy-to-make, moist and delicious. It's fun to decorate and to display. And even more fun to eat.
Makes 12 to 16 servings.
• 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Devil's Food Cake Mix
• 1 tub Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting
• 1 (0.68 oz) tube white glossy decorating gel
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch round cake pan.
2. Prepare cake according to package directions for basic recipe. Bake at 350°F 45 to
50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
3. Cut cake and remove 2-inch slice from center. Arrange cake as shown. Spread
using decorating gel.
The secret to this Blueberry Sour Cream Coffeecake is adding sour cream to the Duncan Hines 100%Wild Mix. It makes the coffee cake moist and lusciously delicious. It'll melt in your mouth, even if you serve it without coffee.
Makes 9 servings.
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® 100% Whole Grain Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 8- or 9-inch round cake or pie pan.
- Rinse blueberries from mix with cold water and drain.
- For coffee cake combine muffin mix, sour cream, milk, and egg in medium bowl. Stir until servings are moistened. Spread half the batter in pan.
- Combine blueberries and preserves in small bowl. Spread half the blueberry mixture on top of the batter. Spread remaining batter over blueberry mixture. Spread remaining blueberry mixture on top, avoiding edges.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes for 8 inch pan (25 to 30 minutes for 9 inch pan) or until golden.
- For glaze, place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over hot coffee cake. Serve warm.
Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Loaf With Oatmeal Granola Topping
A delicious whole grain treat with a crunchy top, Apple Cinnamon Whole Grain Loaf with Oatmeal Granola Topping is made with our famous Duncan Hines 100% Whole Grain Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix.
Makes about 8 servings.
- 1 box Duncan Hines 100% Whole Grain Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 1/2 stick softened Butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- Beat dry mix, softened butter, eggs and water together.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Swirl in apple cinnamon pouch. Sprinkle granola on surface of loaf.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 mins until golden brown and done in center.
-Courtesy of Duncan Hines