Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Going to Be a Dad: Now What? Book Review

 

I'm Going to be a Dad: Now What?
Expected or not, learning you’re going to be a new dad opens up a world of questions. Ready or not, your new baby is going to be here in nine months — and that might not seem like enough time to figure it all out. Luckily, you don’t have to navigate the maze alone.

Are you swimming in a sea of “what ifs” that comes with the first-time fatherhood? At Atlantic Publishing, we have a book for that.

I’m Going to Be a Dad: Now What? compiles all the information needed for new dads. Starting with the moment you found out you were expecting, this book takes you through your role in the parenting process. This is your guide to keep your sanity as you help your partner through the pregnancy, during the labor, and how to interact with your new baby.

This book may not make you sleep, but it will give tricks to catch up on sleep between the crying and infamous 3 a.m. feedings. This book discusses the health issues and how to deal with teething, a colic, and potty-training. Above all, you will learn how your role as a father will vary from that of the mother and how to juggle between working, being a dad, and spending time with your partner.

 -Courtesy of Atlantic Publishing Group, Inc

***

I was excited to review the book 'I'm Going to Be a Dad: Now What?': Everything You Need to Know About First-Time Fatherhood. I knew that I could pass this gem of information on to my older brother, whose wife is pregnant for the first time with twins! You may have heard me mention it before, she's about 3 months along now and we are all so excited. At any rate I know my bro could put this book to good use. 

I'm Going to Be a Dad: Now What? is written in larger print, and its easy for soon to be dads to navigate through the chapters so they can find the info they need. The book is written to appeal to a man's persona, and I think this is important in a daddy parenting book. Its makes the foreign info more palatable!

I'm Going to Be a Dad: Now What? is the perfect parenting book for the soon to be dad in your life, pick up a copy today!

*I received a copy of I'm Going to Be a Dad: Now What? to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given. All personal views are my own!

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Thanks for the candid review. I'm always looking for new mommy and daddy books.

I found you on MBC!! Welcome to the group.

http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

1955nurse said...

Ooooh - where oh WHERE was this book the 1st time my Dtr-in-law was pregnant?!?!? My Son had so many questions, alot of them he was afraid to ask for fear of sounding "Dumb"! If they weren't due in just a couple of weeks, I might still consider it. Great book! (And my Husband asks - "Where were these books 33 yrs ago?!?!?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails