There's a new baby product line that I wanted to put on your radar – BornFree, an all-natural, Bisphenol-A (BPA), Phthalates and PVC free line of bottles, cups, pacifiers, teethers and accessories for babies and kids.
BornFree was the first brand to provide a completely safe line to consumers, even before health concerns over plastic bottles and chemicals made the headlines. The products also have unique venting systems that minimize vacuum pressure as well as orthodontic silicone nipples and pacifiers, safe for kids’ developing teeth (developed under the guidelines of biological dentistry).
A-List celebrities like Nicole Richie, Jennifer Garner, Ashlee Simpson Wentz, Heidi Klum and Tori Spelling are all huge fans of the brand and use the products with their kids. BornFree products are sold at Target, Babies R Us, CVS, Whole Foods, Buy Buy Baby and more.
Are you looking for any last minute stocking stuffers?
The new baby product line - BornFree, an all-natural, Bisphenol-A (BPA), Phthalates and PVC free line of bottles, cups, pacifiers, teethers and accessories for babies and kids. BornFree products make wonderful ‘recession friendly’ gifts for parents, grandparents and of course, the kids!
BornFree, was the first brand to provide a BPA Free and completely safe line to consumers. The products also have unique venting systems that minimize vacuum pressure as well as orthodontic silicone nipples and pacifiers, safe for kids’ developing teeth (developed under the guidelines of biological dentistry).
Matthew and Levi were recently spotted coming back from a day at the park together in Los Angeles and Matthew was seen holding Levi’s most important park essential: his BornFree sippy cup! Levi needed to stay fueled after running around all day and Matthew counts on BornFree to make sure he keeps his little one safe!
BornFree is the leading BPA-free baby product line and celebrity parents favorite! Along with Matthew, other BornFree fans include: Halle Berry , , , Jessica Alba, Live , Naomi Watts, , Kellie Martin, Amanda Peet and Christina Aguilera! These celebs all turn to BornFree product to be sure they’re providing their child safe with and natural products…a #1 concern for all parents!
-Courtesy of Born Free
I'm so happy to announce that Born Free is offering up a tall glass bottle and pacifiers to 1 reader!
Main entry: (A must!)Just leave a comment with email on this post to be entered to win. Feel free to mention who you'd like to win this for.
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me publicly (you MUST follow publicly for this entry to count) on Google Friend Connect (located on sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter screen name in your comment)
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link every time you tweet, you can do this daily)
- Subscribe via RSS (located on sidebar)
- Blog this giveaway (leave the link)
- Add 512 Kidz to your link list (leave your blog url)
- Comment on any 512 Kidz blog post (meaningful comments please) and let me know which one. (non giveaway posts)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (listed on sidebar) and let me know which one.
- Vote for 512 Kidz on Top Baby Blogs! Just click the button below, and leave me a comment letting me know you did.
Giveaway ends 12/17/09 at 11:59 pm CST. Winners chosen using Random.org. Winners will be posted on this blog and will be emailed. Winners have 72 hours from Winner announcement to reply to claim prize.