Thanks so much for your support in helping us share the news about the “Thank You for Making a Difference” campaign!
I was actually going to reach out to you this evening and let you know that we recently had to change some of the details of the campaign due to recent guidelines launched by Facebook (see below). As a social media agency we’re always keeping our eyes out for these changes, and wanted to share the update with you.
What’s changed is that we are no longer able to encourage uploads via the Dove Facebook page for a chance to enter the contest, however, Dove will still donate $1,000 to a national charity that supports self-esteem around the Holidays, on behalf of all our self esteem supporters including you.
There’s more…as a thank you for your support for the Fund, we’d love to send you some Dove product and a few copies of the True You! Workbooks (a guide), to keep or to offer up as giveaways to readers, encouraging them to leave comments to your post and share what they have done to raise self esteem.
To help you share this message, please feel free to grab any photos, information, videos here: http://www.rocketxl.com/dsef/assets/.
Finally, you may also want to share with them that now they can support the Dove Self-Esteem Fund simply by entering their Dove UPC here http://www.dove.us/#/cfrb/selfesteem/default.aspx/ and selecting a charity. For every UPC code entered, Dove will donate $1* to inspiring self-esteem programs at a charity partner of your choice. Select one: Girl Scouts, Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Girls Inc.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Please note: In view of the new FTC guidelines, and in the interest of protecting you as the influencer on future campaigns, please be sure to disclose that you will be receiving Dove product & these True You! Workbooks for free from Dove, along with your post. Thank you kindly.
*Maximum donation of $500,000. No purchase necessary. Limit of one per household. Valid through 12/15/2009. Open to legal residents of the United States.
New Facebook guidelines for contests and promotions: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php
-Courtesy of The Dove Self-Esteem Fund
I'm so happy to announce that I have 1 True You!: An Activity Guide for Mothers & Daughters booklet to give away to 1 reader!
Main entry: (A must!)Just leave a comment with email on this post to be entered to win. Feel free to mention who you'd like to win this for.
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me publicly (you MUST follow publicly for this entry to count) on Google Friend Connect (located on sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter screen name in your comment)
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link every time you tweet, you can do this daily)
- Subscribe via RSS (located on sidebar)
- Blog this giveaway (leave the link)
- Add 512 Kidz to your link list (leave your blog url)
- Comment on any 512 Kidz blog post (meaningful comments please) and let me know which one. (non giveaway posts)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (listed on sidebar) and let me know which one.
- Vote for 512 Kidz on Top Baby Blogs! Just click the button below, and leave me a comment letting me know you did.