AminoGenesis Introduces Gone in Sixty Seconds, a Revolutionary New Wrinkle Solution
Give us 15 seconds and we will give you 15 years! Gone In is a powerful formula that activates on contact to visibly erase fine lines and deep wrinkles – in just seconds! So, why put yourself through the expense and hazards of botulinium injections for short term results? A scientific blend of oxygenating peptides, micro-collagen and firming proteins tightens, firms and reduces puffiness all day long. It’s like having a temporary face-lift in a bottle!
* InstaFirm Protein: An exclusive protein technology that instantly starts to firm skin and plump up wrinkles, creating younger looking skin – within seconds
* OxyPeptide: Naturally derived peptide that is clinically proven to increases skin respiration and oxygenation by as much as 754%
* GABA: Naturally produced in the body to relax muscles, eliminating the need or desire for painful injections
* Micro-Collagen: Delivers a boost of collagen to the help firm the skin
* Patented Delivery System: Advanced patented technology time releases key ingredients all day long
* Visibly Firms: Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles – In Just Seconds!
* Use Under Make-Up
* No Albumin, No Whitening Effect
* Natural Formulation Does NOT Contain Propylene Glycol, Parabens, Synthetic Colorants, Nor Synthetic Fragrances
* Dermatologist Approved
AminoGenesis products are cruelty free (no animal testing) and do not contain animal by-products.
Usage: Massage a small concentrated amount around the eyes, smile lines, neck area. Allow a few minutes to firm and tone the skin.
About AminoGenesis Skin Care
AminoGenesis Skin Care was founded in 2000 after creator Ron Cummings, a longtime sufferer of , was recommended a cream for his skin condition. Once he learned everything he could about that cream he used, Ron decided to make the life-changing decision to end his existing career and enter the unfamiliar business of skincare. He learned that the cream was actually a potent mixture of amino acids, essentially the building blocks of all life. All living things, plant or animal, that grows on this planet share exactly the same amino acids – it is the arrangement of amino acids that makes everything and everyone unique. They are the building blocks of every structure in human skin; vital skin proteins like collagen, elastin, lipids and all cellular tissues are made from amino acids. The basis of the AminoGenesis philosophy is that skin functions fantastically when it is properly nourished and it is with amino acids that skin becomes properly nourished. Several years ago the team of world class doctors, chemists and researchers that Ron enlisted set out to harness the power of amino acids. After about a decade of research and testing, the original AminoGenesis formula was born and the results astounded even those who created it. For more information, please visit www.aminogenesis.com <http://www.aminogenesis.com/> .
-Courtesy of Aminogenesis Skincare
I'm so happy to announce that Aminogenesis Skincare is giving away Gone in 60 Seconds to 1 reader!
Main entry: (A must!)Just leave a comment with email on this post to be entered to win. Feel free to mention who you'd like to win this for. Its okay to say for yourself ;)!
Extra Entries: (Leave a separate comment for each)
- Follow me publicly (you MUST follow publicly for this entry to count) on Google Friend Connect (located on sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (leave your twitter screen name in your comment)
- Tweet this giveaway (leave the link every time you tweet, you can do this daily)
- Subscribe via RSS (located on sidebar)
- Blog this giveaway (leave the link)
- Add 512 Kidz to your link list (leave your blog url)
- Comment on any blog post (meaningful comments please) and let me know which one. (non giveaway posts)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (listed on sidebar) and let me know which one.
- Vote for 512 Kidz on Top Baby Blogs! Just click the button below, and leave me a comment letting me know you did.
Giveaway ends 12/8/09 at 11:59 pm CST. Winner chosen using Random.org. Winner will be posted on this blog and will be emailed. Winner has 72 hours from Winner announcement to reply to claim prize.