With so many ways to glam it up, how do you choose which special occasion look is best for you? Or if you have a daughter going to prom this year, you know that the updo is second only to finding the perfect dress! After you’ve spent hours thumbing through your favorite magazine and looking at celebrity photos online, stop by your neighborhood Fantastic Sams Hair Salon, who can replicate your favorite look. Fantastic Sams® Hair Salons has a breadth of offerings and in its 35-year history, has earned a reputation for providing star quality beauty offerings on the cutting edge of today’s style for the entire family, at a fraction of the cost. Pam Kelly, National Director for Technical Services, offers insight on the latest hairdos for any prom/special occasion that can be done at any Salon.
· Updo and Down – If you have curly or , try a loose, natural-looking updo with a "mohawk" shape, then pull some hair loose in the back.
· Sexy French Twist – For ladies with straight to wavy hair who have soft bangs or layers in the front, try a loose French twist with cascading tendrils by the face. Add some shine to that twist with fantasticfinish(TM) spray shine.
· Chic – If you’re blessed with long locks, part your hair with a deep side part, brush it back into a big chignon and let some tendrils fall freely.
· Hollywood Glamour – Get that old Hollywood glam look by parting your hair on the side, adding some curls and anchoring them to one side of the head. To make sure those curls stay tight, try fantasticfinish(TM) extra-firm finishing spray, which also adds shine to your look.
· Pretty Pony – Great for any hair type or length, brush your hair back into a high ponytail then curl it. Leave some tendrils hanging in front of your face.
Whatever look you desire for your upcoming special occasion, Fantastic Sams can create it.
-Courtesy of Fantastic Sams