YOU DON’T NEED LUCK TO BAKE DECADENT AND CREATIVE TREATS THIS ST. PATRICK’S DAY
This St. Patrick’s Day bring a bit-o-luck to the kitchen by creating delightful desserts. Who needs a pot of gold, when you can sink your teeth into these St. Patrick’s Day inspired treats from ? Send your kids to school with a batch of these easy-to-make Clover Patch Brownies their entire class can enjoy or impress your guests with this refreshing Leprechaun .
For more recipes, log onto www.duncanhines.com.
CLOVER PATCH BROWNIES
Bring a bit-o-luck to the kitchen by creating these shamrock-covered Clover Patch Brownies using our Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix.
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Family Style Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 pkg pre-made marzipan or fondant
- green toothpicks
- Bake brownies according to instructions on box. Remove from oven and let cool. Cut brownies into squares.
- Meanwhile, knead green food coloring into marzipan or fondant until desired shade of green is achieved.
- Form small (1-inch) 3-leaf and 4-leaf clover shapes out of fondant or marzipan. Be realistic and make a lot more 3-leaf clovers than 4-leaf clovers.
- Stick clover shapes on top of green toothpicks.
- Insert little bunches of clovers onto each brownie.
LEPRECHAUN KEY LIME CAKE
You don’t need luck with our cool, creamy, refreshing Leprechaun Key Lime Cake. There's a splash of lemon-lime in every bite thanks to Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme Cake Mix, lemon pudding, lime slices and.
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg lemon instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup Key lime juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- additional confectioners' sugar, lime slices and fresh strawberry slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, 3/4 cup water and 1/4 cup Key lime juice in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan onto cooling rack. Return cake to pan. Poke holes in top of warm cake with toothpick or long-tined fork.
- For glaze, combine 2 cups confectioner's sugar, 1/3 cup Key lime juice, 2 tablespoons water and melted butter in medium bowl. Pour slowly over top of warm cake. Cool completely. Invert onto serving plate. Dust with additional confectioner's sugar. Garnish with lime slices and strawberry slices, if desired
For more information on Duncan Hines or additional recipes, log onto www.duncanhines.com.
About Pinnacle Foods Group LLC
Millions of times a day in over 80% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, many of which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Mountain Lakes, NJ, our $2.6B business employs more than 4,500 people in 19 sites around North America. We are a leader in the dry and market position in 9 out of 12 major category segments in which they compete. Our dry foods brands consist primarily of Armour® canned meats, Bernstein’s® and Nalley® salad dressings, Comstock® and Wilderness® delicious pie fillings and toppings, Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Log Cabin® syrups and pancake mixes, Nalley® and Brooks® chili and chili ingredients, Mrs. Butterworth's® syrups and pancake mixes, Open Pit® barbecue sauces, snacks from Tim’s Cascade Snacks®, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman®, and Vlasic® pickles, peppers and relish. Our frozen foods brands consist primarily of ® frozen breakfasts, Birds Eye® frozen vegetables, frozen meals and frozen from Birds Eye Steamfresh®, Birds Eye Voila!® frozen meals, and Celeste® frozen pizza, frozen vegetables from C&W® (California & Washington), McKenzie’s®, and Freshlike®, Lender's® bagels, Swanson® and Hungry-Man® frozen dinners and entrees, Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® frozen seafood.segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2
About Duncan Hines
A household name for decades, Duncan Hines® is one of America’s most recognizable brands. The brand was started by a man named Duncan Hines who was a traveling salesman, food critic and book author in the 1940s. Today, the Duncan Hines product line includes over 80 different mixes ranging from cakes and brownies to muffins and cookies as well as ready-to-spread frosting. With a relentless commitment to quality, every product and recipe is developed in celebration of Duncan Hines’ inventive spirit and passion for baking. For more information on Duncan Hines, log onto www.duncanhines.com.
-Courtesy of Duncan Hines
I was happy to have the opportunity to review Duncan Hines products! I received Lemon cake mix and Brownie mix. Above are some delicious St. Patty's Day Recipes to make with these two Duncan Hines products. Check 'em out!
I love to make brownies, cakes and cupcakes. Just the other day my daughter and I made cupcakes together! We also love to make the family style brownies with 3 eggs instead of 2, so they are cake like.
Pick up some Duncan Hines products today and make some yummy St Patty's Day treats!
*I received 2 Duncan Hines products to facilitate my candid and honest review. No other form of compensation was or will be given. All personal views are my own!