Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans! Remember to be thankful for all the wonderful freedoms we enjoy.
Be safe and have fun! Hopefully you are spending some time with friends and family today.
I worked this morning and we will likely grill up some food later. Its been raining so we're crossing our fingers that it won't rain this evening for all the fireworks!
I might go see the new Twilight movie, Eclipse later this evening if our plans get rained out. 
Again, have a Happy 4th!

Mary S
512 Kidz blog

4 comments:

B said...

Happy 4th of July, fellow Austinite :)

Mary512 said...

Thanks! How cool your in Austin?

Margarita Bloom said...

Hiya Mary!!

Thanks for stopping by our blog to wish us a Happy 4th....I hope you had a blast as well!! Ooh, I can not wait to see the new Twilight movie Eclipse! If you go let me know if you liked it. Have a fantabulous day and stop by our blog any time you want to say hi! xoxo

Mary512 said...

I saw Eclipse last night at the late showing and loved it! I'm such a dork, I went by myself. Put New Moon to shame! I want to go see it again...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails