Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome to the Official 512 Kidz Daycare Blog!

I created this site to help advertise my Listed In Home Daycare, and to provide useful info to parents!

We serve the N & NE Austin area, Round Rock, Pflugerville, & Wells Branch. We are located off of Howard between Dessau and I H-35 in beautiful Austin, Texas.

I have been doing in home care for almost a year and have 6 years experience total. I have also been a nanny and babysitter. I have current CPR/First Aid certification and have taken a 40 hour Childcare Training Course.

I currently have 2 openings available. I provide day, evening, and overnight care as well as weekend care. The only time I am not available for care is Mon & Weds mornings from 9-10am for my daughters speech therapy.


 Here is a sample Schedule:

7-8am Breakfast
8-9am Arts & Crafts
9-10am Snack
10-11am Nap
11am-12pm Exercise: Stretching & Yoga
12-1pm Lunch
1-2pm Storytime
2-3pm Nap
3-4pm Snack
4-5pm Free time: Play or Read

Of course this is just a sample daytime schedule, we are open 24 hours.

I provide a Free Parents Night Out per month for children who are enrolled. You can bring your child for 4 hours or less for free on a weekend day or evening.

Parents also receive a free private online profile to view your childs portfolio at Parentrelief.com. View your childs photos and artwork.
 
Of course I offer 2 snacks and Breakfast & Lunch. I can even provide dinner if needed.

There is a $12 a month Operating fee for enrolled children.

No registration fee.

It is a play based learning environment with an emphasis on early learning & child development. I offer pre-school curriculum by The Itty Bitty Bookworm for children 18 mos. & older.
Children ages 6 weeks- 5 yrs of age are welcome. Older children are welcome during evening or weekend hours for babysitting.

Loving Home away from Home Care by a fellow Mom! And we are a Listed Home so all adults in the home have passed a background check and only 3 children (or less) are in my care at all times.

I usually charge $5/hr for drop in care, $80/week for part time care, $100/week for full time care, and $45 for overnights but I am willing to work with you on price.

Call 512 990 2370 for more details and to schedule a meet & greet!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails